Three types of assets exist in the ecosystem of EPIC LEAGUE. We want to keep the number of sorts of tokens as little as possible to maintain simplicity, not to make it elusive for the participants such as our partners, contributors, game users, and so forth.
* Assets and relations
- 1.Utility tokens ($EPL) of the EPIC LEAGUE ecosystem follow the general ERC-20 token standard. They work as currency of the ecosystem, means of trading, minting, and upgrading NFTs, staking, etc.
- 2.Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are valuable assets and a means of differentiating the EPIC LEAGUE ecosystem from the conventional experience of gaming. They are guaranteed to be used by each game in the ecosystem. NFTs from the EPIC LEAGUE ecosystem follow the ERC-721/1155 token or equivalent standard.
- 3.EPL Jewels are in-game consumable assets and a means of gameplay rewards which can be exchanged with $EPL. Each game of EPIC LEAGUE uses a separate EPL Jewel from other games. Game players get rewards by utilizing NFTs in games.
We focus on assets including NFTs, implementation of an ideal GameFi structure, and timely decentralization.
- Roles of assets should not be tainted whatever the ecosystem adopts.
- Each in-game activity leads to financial consequences in its own way.
- Rights and responsibilities of the ecosystem will be gradually distributed among ecosystem participants.